Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Hitlist: Studs, Sequins + Graphics on Sale at Nasty Gal

I haven't been shopping in a while, especially online shopping. So of course I had to hit up the interwebs for some virtual retail therapy. Nasty Gal happened to be on my mind, so there I went. Of course, even when I'm not actually buying, I'm still down for a bargain. Here are some of my favorite finds from their online sale section.



DO YA FEEL?

Let me tell you, I am OBSESSED with texture, whether it be from embellishments or a material. The items below are everything from sparkly to lacy to furry, and all of them are anything but boring.

Round Up Sequin Tee, $44, nastygal.com
Lovers and Friends Saturday Night Sequin Top,
$117.60 (out of stock), nastygal.com

Sienna Embellished Crop Top,
$34 (out of stock), nastygal.com

Birght Lights Sequin Cami Top,
$34, nastygal.com

Joa Melane Neoprene Sequin Neoprene Top,
$44, nastygal.com

Joa Metal Petal Sequin Camisole,
$29 , nastygal.com

Reflect On Me Studded Top,
 $31.20,  nastygal.com

Frisky Disco Sequin Top, $34, nastygal.com
Line & Dot Betty Blouse, $98, nastygal.com
Total Animal Faux Fur Backpack, 
$45.50, nastygal.com


WHITEOUT

No matter what time of the year (after labor day or not), white is always a go-to. I love the details like cut and material in these next picks- they make the pieces super interesting and edgy.


Shakuhachi Buckle Up Pants,
 $124 (out of stock), nastygal.com
Lillian Crop Sweater, $33.60, nastygal.com

Aperture Track Pant in White, $29, nastygal.com
Nasty Gal What's Up Crop Top, $15.20, nastygal.com


GO GRAPHIC

Lately, I've really been into graphic tees. The cheekier the statement, the more I want it. But words aren't the only thing that make these pieces graphic. I love bold prints, like the lip and graffiti ones on two of the following tops.

Style Stalker Don't Worry Sweatshirt in Gray,
$50, nastygal.com
Nasty Gal Kiss Off Top,
$29 (out of stock) , nastygal.com

Nasty Gal Whitney Shirt,
$29 (out of stock), nastygal.com
Nasty Gal x Private Party But No Sweatshirt,
$40, nastygal.com
Merci Top, $24 (out of stock), nastygal.com
Shakuhachi Pop Rain Neoprene Sweatshirt,
$105, nastygal.com

Are you ready for a virtual shopping spree now? Don't get tempted! Let me know down below which item or items were your favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment