Monday, April 27, 2015

Social Media Update

Hey guys. 

As you may be able to tell from the top right hand corner of the blog, I've been adjusting its social media. Here's the rundown.

1) I deleted the blog's Facebook page. I'm sorry Facebook, you're not hip and cool anymore. In all honesty, though, I don't really know how to effectively use Facebook for my purposes so I eliminated it.
2) I replaced the blog Instagram with my personal Instagram.
3) And finally, I changed the blog's Pinterest to my personal account. More on this personal account stuff below.

Basically, I've really been feeling detached from the "blog" social media as opposed to my personal accounts and figured, what the hell? It's my personal blog. What have I been doing?

So here we are. I hope to bring even better updates and content to you through these updated accounts. Until next time! xx

-Amulya


No comments:

Post a Comment