Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Get the Look: Sporty Chic

I've never been one to consider athletic trends fashionable or stylish- just functional. But once again, the fashion world has got me reconsidering, what with its squeaky clean Nikes and trench coat pairings. 

As a result of the above, I've recently found that sporty elements can look completely at home in fashion. Let's put this notion to the test with a sporty chic ensemble, shall we?


New Era New York Yankees White On White 59FIFTY Fitted Hat, $34.95, fanatics.com 

I'm starting with this all-white Yankees snapback I found from Fanatics (Gotta rep New York.). The white monochrome color scheme truly makes it an interesting, style-able piece. 

To style this snapback into a full-out ensemble, I'm adding more structured pieces to switch up the overall silhouette and keep the all-white vibe going to make a statement. 


Clockwise from left:
Missguided Biker Sleeve Neoprene Sweatshirt in White, $24 (on sale), missguidedus.com
New Era New York Yankees White On White 59FIFTY Fitted Hat, $34.95, fanatics.com
Dailylook Origami Mini Skort, $44.99, dailylook.com
Vagabond Dioon Heeled Leather Oxford, $79.99 (on sale), urbanoutfitters.com

I am absolutely in LOVE with the sweatshirt and shoes here. And the skort. Plus isn't it great how the snapback just caps everything off (Pun not intended.)? Sigh. Ok. I'll stop. 

What do you guys think? How would you style this snapback into a sporty chic look? Let me know in the comments! Until next time! xx

-Amulya


No comments:

Post a Comment