Friday, August 9, 2013

Welcome!

Hey guys!

As you may know from my "About me" blurb, my name is Amulya, and leather & rouge is my very first blog. I made it on a whim, but so far I have high hopes for its future. Getting to the point, I want to dedicate this post to the who-what-wear (buh-dum-tshhh) of the blog.

Right now I don't have a schedule for posting, but I do want to make sure I get at least one in every week. We'll take it from there.

Here's an idea of the upcoming content of leather & rouge:

40% Fashion
20% Beauty
20% Music
20% Other

My main mission is going to be to get that Beauty percentage up. (I can count on my fingers the amount of times I've been to Sephora. Not good for an aspiring beauty junkie.)

I love getting feedback, so in addition to posts inspired by my own life, I wanna get some through a weekly poll! Here's how it'll work: Every week, I'll put up a poll, and whichever option wins will be featured in a weekly "Poll Post". If no one votes, there won't be a Poll Post that week. So make sure you vote!

And that's all I got for now.

-Amulya

No comments:

Post a Comment