Sunday, August 18, 2013

7 Cute Cosmetic Bags

Recently, I've been searching high and low for a good makeup bag so I can keep my things organized. My grandparents are over and we have to share bathroom space, so I seriously need one! Here, I'm showcasing 7 of my favorite finds.


Lulu Guinness Wink Makeup Bag, $92.82, asos.com
This bag caught my eye because of the cute graphic print. The black and white helps bring out the design. The satin back and lining give the bag a luxe feel.


Ted Baker 'Roses in a Row - small" Cosmetics Case, $40, nordstrom.com
Even though 50's and 60's style isn't really my thing, this rose-printed bag is one of the cutest vintage accessories I've seen. This is great for all you girly girls!


kate spade new york Davie Print Cosmetic Case, $60, bloomingdales.com
This bag is similar to the previous Ted Baker pick we just looked at, but with a whimsical, city-oriented print.


Longchamp Dome Cosmetic Case, $120, bloomingdales.com
I was drawn to this bag's simple, sturdy build. The poppy orange offers a trendy pop of color while the leather makes it durable. If you are looking to investment in a new cosmetic bag, this is a good option.


Disaster Designs 'Holding Pattern' Makeup Bag, $23.99, modcloth.com
Once again, I stumbled upon a bag with an eye-catching abstract print. This one is made of faux leather and has prints of different sewing directions on it, with a cute little tape measure bow on top.


kate spade new york 'South of the Border - Gia' Pouch, $78, bloomingdales.com
This bag has an old-school, vintagey vibe, what with the off-white canvas, painted letters, and simple phrase. You can even take this bag out as a casual clutch with certain outfits.
Zara Printed Clutch Bag, $19.99 (on sale), zara.com

I liked this bag because of the simple but chic geometric print. It wasn't meant to be a makeup bag, but what clutch can't serve as one? Plus, it's a steal at $20!


Which bag is your favorite? Comment below and email me at leatherandrouge@gmail.com. And remember, the Poll Post is in 5 days! Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment