Friday, August 9, 2013

Marc Jacobs Beauty is new at Sephora!

So, soon after writing my very first blog post, I found myself extremely eager to do another one.

I know I said I haven't been to Sephora many times, but I am in the know from their emails. (To sign up online, go to http://www.sephora.com/, scroll all the way down, and enter your email into the box next to the envelope icon with the words "sign up for Sephora emails".)

Today, I got one announcing Marc Jacobs' first full beauty collection. See it here.

In recent years Marc Jacobs has been hailed for the ultra popular perfumes Daisy and Honey.

As I scrolled through, I found one product I really wanna try: the "Magic Marc'er Precision Pen". It's a waterproof liquid eyeliner pen.

It caught my eye at first because I looove eye makeup. It's the only type of makeup I'll buy without trying on thousands of times. In fact, I buy it at the drugstore.

Anyway, liquid eyeliner is my number one cosmetic because of my unnaturally thin lashes. I find eyeliner pens to be the easiest type to use because all the others require a very steady hand, which I unfortunately lack.

To add to those, all of the reviewers at Sephora.com raved about the intensity of the ink, the staying power of the formula, or both. And each review was five stars. Not bad for a first, Marc.

As with anything else, however, there are a few downsides. At $30, it isn't cheap. It also only comes in black right now, which may be disappointing to fair-skinned girls seeking a more natural look.

However, this isn't the only new product available. Remember to check out the rest of the collection here.

So, what do you guys think? Are you gonna try the eyeliner? Talk to me about the rest of the collection! Leave comments and email me at leatherandrouge@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spelled something wrong and I didn't want to ruin my perfect spelling record.

      Delete
  2. If you are looking for buy makeup products online.I think this place provide any kind of beauty products to get at affordable price.

    curling mascara & blush makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark Jullia! Those products look great, not to mention the amazing price! Do you know if this company sells their products through any vendors?
      Thanks for stopping by,
      Amulya

      Delete