Friday, March 6, 2015

Revamp Update: THREE New Post Series

Hey y'all! So while I've been gone I've been thinking about the new direction of leather + rouge. So much to post, yet so little time! With that in mind, I sought to find a way to inject more content into every post with just a little more efficiency. So, without further ado, let me introduce three new post series!
  1. The Hitlist will be a running wishlist full of standout pieces from my online browsing sessions (lord knows how many of those there are). Want a sneak peek? Hint: My Pinterest!
  2. Style Inspo This will be a fashion and beauty series with posts that feature a trend that I've been seeing or been inspired by. See THIS Poll Post about leather for an idea of what these posts will look like!
  3. Now Playing will replace Music of the Week. It'll feature newly discovered artists and music that I have on replay.
Of course, other posts will be intermittent among these series. Look out for more on food, travel, media and more!

As for the remainder of the revamp, it will be rolling out over the course of the next few months with new posts and features. These are just the major changes, though- as a dynamic site, leather + rouge is bound to change even more in the future. 

Keep an eye out! These changes'll be hitting the blog soon.

-Amulya


No comments:

Post a Comment